Live the life you deserve... a crappy one!
With this blog, you'll learn to increase your negative feelings, decrease your self worth, die alone, and more!
"I'm Just Not That Into Me" will teach you how to be the absolute best...at being depressed!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Haunts You?

What Up Ghoul Friend?

Are you afraid of the dark? You should be. Guess what, your dreams aren't the only thing to have died in your apartment. Odds are there are plenty of spirits haunting you...and you don't even know it!

I have personally experienced many paranormal activities in my home. Spooky happenings take place nightly, such as lights turning on and off, loud stomping footsteps, and the uneasy feeling of being watched. I often hear a very pained and tortured moaning sound in my apartment. (When practicing my jokes aloud or taking off my clothes.)


I decided to communicate with the ghosts in my apartment to try and befriend them. It's an obvious partnership. I have so much in common with the spirits of the dead. We're both extremely pale, tortured souls trapped in a world of crippling loneliness. (They're dead, sometimes I wish I was!)


GHOST HUNT!

First, set the mood. Light some candles, turn on some music, make a little pumpkin dip, set up a camera, have a few (or more than a few) creepy cocktails, and get ready for a sexy séance!
Next, get out your digital recorder to capture some Electronic Voice Phenomena. (EVPs as they are known in the ghost hunting world.)  EVPs are a great way to communicate with ghosts from beyond the grave.
Simply talk to them and wait for a reply.

I ask things like:

Did you die here?
Do you think I'm cool?
Would you ever want to hang out sometime?
Can ghosts cuddle?
You're a really good listener.  
Flicker the lights if you think I'm pretty....uh I mean keep the lights the same if you think I'm pretty.


As you can see, ghost hunting can be a fun and thrilling experience, and you just might meet someone special!


Watch my new show, "Low Self Esteem Ghost Hunter" debuting this Fall on Lifetime.
 Check  your local listings.


No comments:

Post a Comment