Live the life you deserve... a crappy one!
With this blog, you'll learn to increase your negative feelings, decrease your self worth, die alone, and more!
"I'm Just Not That Into Me" will teach you how to be the absolute best...at being depressed!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Power of Daily Affirmations

Affirmations are a great way to reinforce the truth about yourself. Repeated daily, they can help you manifest change in your life.

Sure you could say things like:
  • I deserve to be loved.
  • I am special.
  • People like me.
  • I deserve to be happy and successful.

But who are we kidding?
Why don't you call your friends, and ask them what they think? (Oh yeah, you don't have any.)
Sure seems like you've been dumped an awful lot.
Wasn't it your fault your parents got divorced? (That's what I heard.)


Look into the mirror and repeat the following affirmations:
  • I'm not good enough.
  • I should never have been born.
  • No one likes me.
  • I don't deserve to be happy or loved. 

    If it's too difficult to look into the mirror (because of that ugly loser staring back at you) say your affirmations into a recorder and listen to the playback as often as necessary.
    But don't you hate the sound of your voice? It's pretty nasally and whiny.  No wonder no one likes you.

    Congratulations, I guess you failed at this too.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment