Live the life you deserve... a crappy one!
With this blog, you'll learn to increase your negative feelings, decrease your self worth, die alone, and more!
"I'm Just Not That Into Me" will teach you how to be the absolute best...at being depressed!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Future Fool


I had such high hopes for 2010. I pictured myself  flying around in my Delorean, with my robot best friend by my side, eating tons of Dippin' Dots and ruling the world!

Little did I know when the future actually came I'd be sitting in my dark and tiny living room/bedroom/kitchen screaming obscenities at a stupid dumb good for nothing a-hole laptop.

I hate technology so much!  How am I supposed to see all the parties I'm not invited to on Facebook, compare my sucky life to all my successful friends, and stalk my ex-boyfriends without a working computer? 

I can't even post my blog half of the time because of this thing's stupid dumb dumbness. (I have much to tell you all about how fml-y I feel about life too...dang you technology!!)

Ugh, if I wasn't so afraid of birds, I would just train a pigeon to spread my messages. Too bad they are ruled by Satan, much like this computer.

You are stupid technology. What have you ever done for me? 
Whatever, I don't need you, I'm just gonna go watch some cable, microwave some popcorn, talk on my cell phone, and not contract Polio for a while.

Tweet me when you've changed your ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment