Live the life you deserve... a crappy one!
With this blog, you'll learn to increase your negative feelings, decrease your self worth, die alone, and more!
"I'm Just Not That Into Me" will teach you how to be the absolute best...at being depressed!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Journaling: It's Not Always Good to Keep It Real

A journal is a great tool for discovering your inner yearnings, resolving problems, and dealing with your personal issues. It's essential for healing and working out your negative feelings... and by the looks of your life, you've got a butt-load of those!

So go ahead...let it all out! This is a safe space.
Write down all of your feelings of worthlessness, regret, anger, resentment, shame, and negativity.

Now, reread what you wrote... 


Man, you are really lame. How could you be that pathetic? You sound like a loser. How is it possible to be that bad at grammar and spelling? You even misspelled definitely in, "I'm definitely going to die alone." (Doesn't make it any less true though!)

What if you get pecked to death by pigeons and this journal is all that's left behind for the Channel
4 News Team to do a story on?

Today's top story...You suck!!!

Do you really think Sade Baderinwa is really going to give a crap about your sad and lonely life? She'd rather do a segment on a rabid squirrel finding an unlikely friendship with a leaf blower.

What about your poor suffering family? How are they going to feel knowing what a pathetic loser their child was? Sure you masked most of your outward failures, but what about the crazy stuff on the inside? Do you really think your dad wants to know that in your last days you, "Didn't even feel like a woman anymore?"

You better start over! 
(Too bad you can't get a do-over for life.)

Rewrite a fake journal that is happy and full of life lessons. Try to sound philosophical so people think you are deep. Add something about dying before your time. Then people will think you are prolific like Tupac. Also take a picture of yourself with no shirt on flipping off the camera so people will know what to airbrush on their t-shirts to sell in times square.


Wrong (Real) Journal Entry:
Dear Diary, 
Today sucked. I hate my life so much. Everything I do is so stupid. No one likes me. I am so poor. I'm hungry. I feel like such an underachieving piece of crap. 

Right (Fake) Journal Entry:
Dear Diary,
A lot of struggle and strife in this world, but you gots to keep on smilin'. I know that even if I am taken from this world before my time, I'll live forever in the hearts of all the people who care about me. I *&#$-ing love the *&#$-ing $#%& out of you Mom! 



No comments:

Post a Comment