Live the life you deserve... a crappy one!
With this blog, you'll learn to increase your negative feelings, decrease your self worth, die alone, and more!
"I'm Just Not That Into Me" will teach you how to be the absolute best...at being depressed!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding 5: Happily Ever After!


My Royal Wedding was a huge success!

As promised, I'll share with you all the top secret and extravagant details from this morning's festivities!!! The shindig started at 4am sharp. I put on my Kate Middleton finery and let the fun begin! Let me tell you it was even classier than an Audrey Hepburn lower back tattoo, (if that's possible!)
 

The Menu:
I served my guests traditional British fare, likely served at Buckingham Palace.


The Guest List:
Much like the Royal Wedding itself, everyone was clamoring for an invitation, but it was ultra-exclusive! I could only invite VIPs that knew how to get royally buckwild!




Hot Party Pics 

Bear



Will and Kate


Sir Elton John



So glad my guests are cuddly and tear absorbent.  You know I always cry at weddings (and parties, and mornings.)





Just as Kate started the morning a commoner, and ended it a Princess...  I started the morning full of wonder and ended with no reason to live. 






No comments:

Post a Comment