Live the life you deserve... a crappy one!
With this blog, you'll learn to increase your negative feelings, decrease your self worth, die alone, and more!
"I'm Just Not That Into Me" will teach you how to be the absolute best...at being depressed!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easy, Boozy, Beautiful!!!

There are so many products on the market promising to make you look younger, prettier and healthier. It's hard to know which ones actually work. 

Today I'm reviewing a new product called "Bite" Lipstick, available at Sephora.  This lipstick delivers as much antioxidants as five glasses of red wine to preserve healhy looking lips.  It helps prevent damage to blood vessels, reduce "bad" cholesterol and prevent blood clots. 



"All BITE Beauty products are derived from the antioxidant Resveratrol, a health-boosting component found in red wine." -Sephora

 
 If you're like me and the last green thing you ate was a Jello shot on St. Patrick's Day, then you're probably looking for a lazy way to get your nourishment on! This lipstick could be just what the doctor ordered! 
Check out my product review below:
 
"OK, I'm trying some on, love the color, maybe add a little more. DANG! IT'S REALLY GOOD YOU GUYS! I'm soooo pretty!!!OH MY GOsssssh I LOVE IT!!! I LOOOOVE THIS SONG!!! This is my jaaaam!!! THIS IS how we do iT!! I'm DAAANNNNCIN' YOU GUYS ARE MY ONLY friends and I just really want to say jhv.luidfghjasdfghjklhlo.h,97ahm WOOOOOOOOO NO YOU SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!! I CAN Stop putting on LIPSTICK WHENEVER I WANT!!!!!!"
"I FEEL PRETTTTTTTTY!!!!!!!!"
"Tastes like Booglaloo's ham salad, and it's the same shade of pink."


 "I WOnder whaaat my ex boyfriend is up to? I'm tEXTIN him a picture of My butt ya'll!!"

"EVERYTHING'S FINE! "


  

No comments:

Post a Comment