Live the life you deserve... a crappy one!
With this blog, you'll learn to increase your negative feelings, decrease your self worth, die alone, and more!
"I'm Just Not That Into Me" will teach you how to be the absolute best...at being depressed!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ROYAL WEDDING 4: Party Time




The Royal Wedding is but a few hours away and understandably I'm freaking out! Most guys don't understand what the fuss is, let me put it to you this way...

This is the Superbowl for women! 
(only BETTER because it's once in a lifetime and the participants aren't rapists!)


We've got our own Superbowl ring!!

We've got violence!!
If the bouquet gets fumbled, I swear I'm gonna punch a hole in the freakin' wall!


AND

We've got tailgating!!
Royal Wedding Celebration in Downtown Detroit



It's time to party...ROYAL STYLE!!!!!

The main thing to remember with a Royal Wedding Viewing Party is CLASS, CLASS, CLASS!!!!


I'm gonna suck Beans on Toast through a helmet!


BYOC (Bring your own crumpets)
Have your guests bring something to the party.  It takes some of the stress off of you.  I  always tell my guests: "Gas, grass or ass, no one rides for free!"


 Join me next time for exclusive coverage of MY top secret Royal Wedding Viewing Party!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment